Welcome to the second-ever More Than Mommies Mixer! I had the chance to participate in the first one and was lucky to be selected as the Mixologist!
And welcome to Raising Figure Skaters if this is your first time here! Despite the title, this blog isn’t just about figure skating. I did raise figure skaters, though, and found sports to be a wonderful way to help kids develop character. That’s the figure skating part.
You’ll find a lot here about motivation for life in general. I use many quotes and create word-art freebies from motivational quotes. (Note: I share a Quote of the Day and lots of word-art inspiration at the Raising Figure Skaters Facebook page). I also write about inspirational topics, gratitude, making a difference, and a variety of ways to help kids develop character.
Lately, I’ve been focusing on gratitude. I’m participating in the 21 Days of Contagious Gratitude. Check out my roundup post with LOTS of November Family Gratitude Activities.
Here’s my latest word art freebie, which is part of my gratitude activities for the month:
Now, on to the More Than Mommies Mixer!
- Follow your Hostesses - Christine and Janene from More Than Mommies
- Follow our Co-Hostess – Meredith at The Mom of the Year
- Follow the Life of The Party – this week it is Suzi at Motherhood Looms (we choose a different Life of The Party EVERY week! All you have to do to be in the running is Tweet about us using the #MTMmixer hashtag - )
- Follow our Mixologist – Deb at Raising Figure Skaters! Every week we will choose one participant to get our party started at the #4 slot. All you have to do is link up (and follow the “rules”) to be considered!
- Follow the person directly BEFORE you on the hop!
- Finally, we ask that you post a More Than Mommies Mixer button in either a post or on your sidebar to let other people know where you are partying today!
Add your GFC/RSS links here:
Add Your Facebook Links Here:
Add Your Twitter Links Here:
Add Your Pinterest Links Here: